LIZ DWAN - NATUROPATH
Liz has been a valued member of the Natural Health Clinic Team since 2013. Liz holds an Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy, including Nutrition and Herbal Medicine.
Being a proud mum of four beautiful children, Liz is very passionate about children’s health and well-being. In addition to children’s health, she is very aware of the challenges busy parents face and can offer support in areas including fatigue, stress, anxiety and insomnia.
Taking a holistic approach to wellness and treating each person as an individual, Liz strives to educate her patients, whilst minimising symptoms of illness and supporting the body’s natural capacity to heal. Liz’s aim is to uncover the underlying causes of disease and dysfunction, restoring the body back to optimal health. She incorporates practical and sustainable dietary and lifestyle changes to achieve long-lasting results for her clients.
Liz has also been trained in BIA (Bio Impedance Analysis) and is one of a select group of Healthcare Professionals who have received extensive training in maximising healthy ageing and improving vitality, making her ideally suited to help you achieve your weight loss and health goals.
Liz enjoys working across all areas of heath, with particular interest in:
- Children’s health
- Women’s health, including pre- and post-natal support, PMS, hormonal issues, endometriosis, PCOS
- Weight loss
- Gastrointestinal conditions, such as IBS, diverticulitis, GORD
- Skin conditions, such as acne, dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema
- Autoimmune conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid disorders, IBD (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Pain management
- Mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, stress – as well as associated issues, such as fatigue and insomnia
Tools that may be used during your consultation with Liz include:
- A full health history
- Dietary and lifestyle assessment
- Live blood analysis
- Tongue and Nail assessment
- Blood pressure
- Blood glucose
- Zinc level analysis
- Bio Impedance Analysis
Liz can also offer additional pathology testing (QML, Nutripath), such as:
- Thyroid profile (TSH, T3, T4)
- Iron studies
- Electrolyte and liver function
- Lipid studies/Cardiovascular profile
- Complete digestive stool analysis
- Salivary hormone panels
- Food allergy panels
- Nutritional deficiencies (zinc, magnesium, B12, Vitamin D etc)
- Inflammatory Markers (CRP, ESR)
Liz has a very caring, natural nature and is very passionate about helping people achieve their optimal health and vitality.